Add COVID-19 Precautions on Google My Business – In this article I explain how to add COVID-19 precautions on Google My Business.
You will learn how to add health and safety precautions to your business and Google Maps listing such as ‘appointment required’, ‘mask required’, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about Google My Business, make sure you check my other articles:
- How to Update Google My Business during COVID-19
- Google My Business Verification during COVID-19
- How to Add Service Hours on Google My Business
If you need help with updating and optimising your Google My Business listing, our SEO agency services cover that and a lot more.
What is Google My Business?
In the words used by Google:
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
In brief, Google My Business is where you can edit and display business information such as opening hours, services, description, etc. The data will be used to populate a rich featured snipped on Google search and Google Maps.
How to Add COVID-19 Precautions to Google My Business
To add COVID-19 precautions on Google My Business:
- Login with your username and password on business.google.com and select your location
- Select Info from the main navigation on the left
- Scroll down until you see the Health & Safety attributes and click on the pencil next to it
- Select the attributes that apply
- Click on Apply