Today is Victor’s last day at Increasily and it’s a said day at the company.
Victor has been, together with Ranielle, the driving force of Increasily for the past year.
He’s been responsible of multiple projects and grown his skills in many areas of digital marketing.
These are some of the accomplishments by Victor:
- He designed Increasily’s new logo
- He greatly contributed to the definition of the company’s culture
- He led on projects such as SEO reporting and PPT presentations
- Together with Ranielle, he created and improved processes such as mockup creation
- He designed the grid style and graphics for social media and created a number of beautiful websites
Personally, I have always appreciated Victor’s strategic and critical thinking, which brought him to regularly ask constructive questions and look at challenges from different perspectives.
Most importantly, together with Ranielle and myself we have been enjoying a lot working together and catching up outside work from time to time.
Victor is going to take a Master’s degree in France and do an internship at corporate level in Paris.
He will be greatly missed and until we met again, au revoir Victor!
PS Dicey’s will miss you too