Digital Marketing Strategy Weekly, 10th – 14th May 2021 – In this Digital Marketing Strategy weekly roundup you will find the most interesting things that I learned about Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Online Advertising, and WordPress strategy in the week between 10th – 14th May 2021.
If you need help with your digital strategy, make sure you check our Digital Marketing Strategy agency services.
Digital Marketing Strategy Weekly
Digital Marketing Strategy
Articles I came across this week that will be helpful for your Digital Marketing strategy:
- How to Build a Marketing Strategy in the Telecom Sector
- How to Define Your Brand’s Tone of Voice
- How to Build Your Personal Brand to Attract Better Clients
- How to Validate Startup Ideas Quickly
- Trading Online Voucher Webinar, June 2021 Dates (Ireland only)
Articles I came across this week that will be helpful for your SEO strategy:
- Blog SEO: the Complete Guide
- GMB Adds Direction Requests and Website Visits to Report
- 10 Best Youtube Keyword Tool Alternatives
- Schema.org Markup Validator is Live
- H1 Headings: Over 50% of SEOs Doing it Wrong?
- The Real-World Impact of Keyword Stuffing in GMB
Social Media Strategy
Articles I came across this week that will be helpful for your Social Media strategy:
- June 2021 Marketing Ideas: What to Post on Social Media
- The Best Times and Days to Post on Social Media in 2021
- Clubhouse is Coming to Android
- The Power of TikTok for Marketers and Advertisers
Articles I came across this week that will be helpful for your Web Design strategy:
- WordPress 5.7.2 Security Release
- 5 Common WordPress Duplicate Content Issues and How to Fix It
- WordPress Autoptimize Plugin Vulnerability for +1M Websites
I hope you liked this shorter version of the digital marketing strategy weekly roundup. If you have any questions, please get in touch through the comments or contact us by email or phone.
Have a great weekend!