Digital Marketing Weekly Roundup, 8th – 12th March 2021 – In this Digital Marketing weekly roundup you will find the most interesting things that I learned about Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Online Advertising, WordPress and more in the week between 8th – 12th March 2021.
If you need help with your Digital Marketing, make sure you check our Digital Marketing agency services.
Things I have learned this week about SEO:
- What to do (and not to do) for a successful website migration
- How to choose the best anchor link
- What’s better for SEO, subdomain or subfolder
- How to prevent the crawling of your Shopify pages
Things I have learned this week about WordPress:
- WordPress 5.7 ‘Esperanza’ is out
- How to create a WordPress image map
- How to uninstall WordPress plugins cleanly
Things I have learned about Social Media this week:
- Instagram is relaunching Instagram Lite in 170 countries
- Instagram is adding auto captions to stories
- Facebook launches test to share Instagram Reels to Facebook
Things I have learned about Web Analytics this week:
- An introduction to the new Google Analytics
- New predictive capabilities in Google Analytics
- A lot more on the Google Marketing Platform website
Things I have learned about Web Design this week:
The articles above are handpicked by me during the week. If you want your article mentioned on our weekly round up, or you want to promote your products or services through a featured article, feel free to get in touch.