Hi guys, I hope your week has been going well! Here's the usual online marketing…
Here’s your latest online marketing weekly roundup with the content I thought worth-flagging.
SEO & SEM
- 10 Ways to Spend Less Time in Google Ads (Wordstream, 17th September 2019) – Do you find yourself spending way too much time on Google Ads? The guys at Wordstream have some ideas on how to help, mostly through automating some tasks.
- 120+ Spectacular SEO Stats: Your Ultimate List of Search Engine Optimization Statistics (Codein WP, 17th September 2019) – Some really interesting stats about SEO.
- The Ultimate Google Algorithm Updates Guide (MediaSkyscraper, 19th September 2019) – Adam from MediaSkyscraper sent me this amazing piece of content and I love it. He also sent me the picture which I am using for this weekly roundup. If you have been looking for a guide on Google updates, you’ve just found it!
- LinkedIn Now Has a Way for Users to Verify Their Skills (Search Engine Journal, 20th September 2019) – Remember the infinite list of skills you added to your LinkedIn profile? You can know verify some of those skills by taking a test by LinkedIn.
- How to Create an Instagram Stories Content Plan: A Guide for Marketers (Social Media Examiner, 16th September 2019) – If you are struggling with Instagram stories and want to up your game, this article could put you in the right direction.
WordPress & Web Design
- The Ultimate List of Free Elementor Learning Resources: Youtube & Blogs (Manage WP, 19th September 2019) – Elementor is one of the most used free page builders for WordPress. If you want to learn how to use it or learn some more advanced techniques, here’s your chance to do it.
- 20+ Blogs About WordPress to Read in 2019: Check ‘Em Out! (WP Lift, 18th September 2019) – I have always tried to keep myself up to date with the latest resources on WordPress, Web Design and Digital Marketing in general. Having said that, through this article I discovered a number of very good websites I didn’t know about.
As usual please let me know what you think about this article in the comments below.
If you have articles you want me to share, please reach out via the contact form on the right sidebar.
On the same sidebar, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter!
That’s it for this week, folks! Have a great one!
Featured photo on social media by Adam from MediaSkyscraper