Hola! How have you been?
It’s that time of the week again for our online marketing weekly roundup.
Last week we were very busy with KBC Dublin Marathon (I will write a separate blog post about it).
Can you believe it’s already November?
- A Holiday Planner for Social Media (Common Mind, 30th August 2019) – I know I have just discovered this now but it’s full of interesting topics that I decided to share it anyway. If you are looking for some inspiration for up until Christmas and beyond, take a look at this calendar.
SEO & SEM
- The Definitive Guide to Google Search Console (SEMrush, 30th October 2019) – We start big with a guide to Google Search Console. Anything labelled as ‘definitive’ nowadays needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but hey it comes from the guys at SEMrush!
- 5 PPC Trends to Get Ready for in 2020 (Search Engine Journal, 29th October 2019) – Nice article with some actionable insights about what’s coming in PPC in the next year.
- How to Advertise on TikTok (Social Media Examiner, 30th October 2019) – Your regular article about TikTok this time is about how to start advertising on this new social media platform.
WordPress & Web Design
- The Month in WordPress: October 2019 (WordPress.org, 1st November 2019) – Do you want to catch up with everything WordPress from October? This article will do the trick.
- 16 Best Florist Websites To Inspire Florists and Entrepreneurs 2019 (Colorlib, 29th October 2019) – Are you a florist looking to revamp your website? Look no further than this list from Colorlib for inspiration.
Received & Published
- UX and SEO: a New Perspective on Winning at SEO (Content King, n/a) – Another great article from the guys at Content King. Have you ever wondered how UX can impact your SEO? Check this out and see what you can do about it.
- Top Programmatic Advertising Platforms In 2020 (Radon Media, 18th October 2019) – Nice article with a summary of all the programmatic platforms you might want to consider for your display advertising.
- Everything You Need to Know about the Dark Web in 2019 (BroadbandSearch, n.a) – Have you ever wondered what the dark web is and what it is about? This article answers a lot of questions about the dark side of the web.
That’s it folks, I hope you like it.
As usual, please share your feedback in the comments. If you have any article to suggest please use the contact form on the right hand side or send an email to info (at) increasily.com.
Finally, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter.
Have a great weekend!