Another week gone by.
Some very interesting news and picks in our online marketing weekly roundup.
If you have an article that you would like us to consider, please send it via the contact form on the right hand side:
SEO & SEM
- Google Link Attributes: What You Need to Know (Increasily, 11th September 2019) – Our take on Google introducing two new link attributes for nofollow links: sponsored and UGC.
- Google Says Goodbye to the Old Search Console (Search Engine Journal, 10th September 2019) – Up until now you could switch back and forth between the old and new version of Google Search Console. From now on only the new version will be available.
- 19 Image SEO Tips to Increase Organic Traffic from Google [Infographic] (Social Media Today, 8th September 2019) – Image SEO is something we should all spend a bit more time on. Here’s 19 tips from the guys at Social Media Today.
- 5 High-Quality Factors in Google’s Quality Rater Guidelines (Search Facts, 12th September 2019) – I have literally just received this article at the time of writing. I haven’t had enough time to read it properly. From the little I could read, it’s super useful and super current. Give it a go!
- 10 Brands Killing it with User-Generated Content on Instagram (Later, 10th September 2019) – Some great example of how to incentivise and re-use user-generated content on Instagram.
- 73 Intriguing Google Stats & Facts All Business Owners Need to Know [Infographic] (Social Media Today, 11th September 2019) – A nice infographic is you are curious about Google’s history.
- 6 of the Best Accounting Software for Small Business in 2019 (Manage WP, 11th September 2019) – Thanks to this post I have discovered Wave, an awesome and free accounting app. Enough said.
As usual, feel free to leave a comment, sign up to our newsletter (right sidebar) and get in touch through the contact form.
For now, have a great weekend!
Featured photo on social media by Marta Luczak from Provision Photography