Hi guys, I hope your week has been going well! Here's the usual online marketing…
Hey, it’s Friday again. I hope you are looking forward to an exciting weekend.
Before you go, I am sharing some of the most interesting articles from the week in our usual online marketing weekly roundup:
SEO & SEM
- How Does the Local Algorithm Work? – Whiteboard Friday (Moz, 6th September 2019) – From the guys at Moz, a great piece of content about how the Google local algorithm works and the differences with the organic search one.
- It’s Facebook Official, Dating Is Here (Facebook, 5th September 2019) – The biggest news from the week is the launch of Facebook Dating in the US. It’ll be interesting to see what happens. Meanwhile, you can read about its features in this article directly from Facebook.
- How to Use TikTok: A Step-by-Step Guide (Hubspot, 3rd September 2019) – We have been very curious about this emerging social network (+500 million active users). This is a beginner’s guide to those who approach this app for the first time.
- Facebook May Also Be Removing Like Counts From Posts (WeRSM, 4th September 2019) – The other big news from the week. Following Instagram’s experiment of hiding likes from posts, Facebook is now considering doing the same.
- The Best WordPress Security Plugins of 2019 (Manage WP, 5th September 2019) – Security is one of the main reasons why some people still look at WordPress with a bit of concern. In this article, you can find some of the best plugins to keep your website safe.
- Best WordPress Themes for Graphic Designers 2019 to Make Your Business Stand Out (Colorlib, 4th September 2019) – The first list of today’s online marketing weekly roundup is for those graphic designers out there who look for some inspiration for their website.
- 10 Best Massage WordPress Themes for Spa and Massage Salon Website to Shine (Colorlib, 4th September 2019) – Another list from the guys at Colorlib. Are you a spa or massage salon looking for a revamp for your website? Here you’ll find some great inspiration.
That’s it for this week, folks. I hope you like our online marketing weekly roundup.
If you have any feedback or suggestion, feel free to leave a comment. If you want to receive this along with exclusive articles about digital marketing and beyond, don’t forget to sign up for our free newsletter (form on the right hand side). Finally, if you have any article that you would like to flag, please reach out through our contact form.
Have a great weekend!