How to Use the Templates in Canva
- Make sure you already have a free Canva account. https://www.canva.com. The template works for both free and pro Canva user
- Download the PDF, and open the link that direct you to the templates
- Click on the little pencil on the bottom left of the screen and select Use Template (this will make a copy of the original file)
- DO NOT SELECT EDIT ON THE ORIGINAL LINK because any change will affect the original files. ALWAYS MAKE A COPY OF THE DESIGN before using or editing it.
- You can now start customising your template
- After all is set, save the template as JPG or PNG and download
If you are still unsure, please check out this video tutorial:
What Can I Customise?
You can customise most of the elements. You can use CANVA drag-and-drop interface to make the following changes:
- Edit text, Shapes and Background colours
- Upload and drag and drop your own photos
- Change text and replace fonts with different fonts
- Use the Canva Elements Library to add custom illustrations to lists and diagrams
Will the template work in the Canva Mobile App?
Canva has recently updated its mobile version and the link might not directly transferable to the app version. So in order to use it in your mobile app, you have to open the link on the online (/pc) version and copy it to “Your Designs” folder first.