SEO News Weekly Roundup 7-11 June 2021 – I keep changing the name of what might be considered as a weekly roundup: sorry about that!
Also sorry because I have missed the last two weeks (after making promises of being consistent).
Anyway, I am now back with some news and a special roundup focused on SEO. Special for two reasons:
- It’s the first of a series of SEO roundups. I feel like SEO is Increasily’s bread and butter so I am going to try and focus on this for the most part
- It’s a sort of special edition about the recent Google Core Update
I hope you enjoy the reading!
SEO News Weekly Roundup 7-11 June 2021
The first article can only be the one I wrote last week:
It’s ranking #5 on Google.ie for ‘June 2021 Google Core Update’. Can I ask you if there is anything missing from the article that you think it would be very useful?
In the blog post I give details on the core update that Google started rolling out on June 2nd.
I have recently added a timeline of the recent Google Core Update, which I will update regularly.
Another article from this SEO News Weekly Roundup 7-11 June 2021 related to the June 2021 Core Update that is worth noting is ‘How we update search to improve your results’ by Danny Sullivan.
In this article, Danny explains the logic behind Google updates.
A third article from this SEO News Weekly Roundup 7-11 June 2021, this time about an upcoming Google Update, was written by Matt Southern for Search Engine Journal.
In the article, Matt mentions an upcoming and potential Google update targeting websites publishing unverified information about people.
Moving away from the Google update, you might want to check out these great articles too:
- If you are looking for the right rank tracker for your agency or business, make sure you check this article by Ahrefs
- Google Page Speed Insights was updated to version 8.0. Your score might change, for the better or worse
- From last week, but check out this article by Semrush on how to rank your products on Amazon
- Are keywords still important in (SEO) content? Read what Google’s John Mueller has to say about
View this post on Instagram
I hope you like this SEO News Weekly Roundup 7-11 June 2021. Most importantly, have a great weekend!