Whether you are a new business or startup or you are an SME that never thought about getting a website, it’s time to ask yourself some questions:
DO I NEED ONE?
Consider three simple stats: 97% of internet users go online to search for a local business, while 30% of online users say they wouldn’t do business with a company that doesn’t have a website. Last but not least, only 56% of small businesses have a company website. By getting one you will be already ahead of the remaining 44%.
I DON’T HAVE THE BUDGET
Nowadays websites are not as expensive as they used to be. We try to be as competitive as possible with our pricing. You can even decide to start small with just a one-pager and then gradually move up to a more structured website as your business grows.
I HAVE ALREADY ENOUGH BUSINESS
The purpose of a website is not only to attract new customers but to represent your brand online and be of service to your current clients. Before visiting any business users look up opening hours, directions, phone number but also the company profile, their products and services and their reviews and testimonials.
02. I NEED A NEW WEBSITE
Your website is too old, slow or simply doesn’t reflect your brand. Whether you like it or not the success of your online business relies heavily on how well you present your brand online and how functional your website is. Below you can find three simple questions you can ask yourself about your current website:
IS MY WEBSITE MOBILE-FRIENDLY?
A responsive and mobile-friendly website will look good on any device, desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet. To check that, simply visit your website from a mobile device. If pictures and text are cut off or the text is too small, it means your website is not responsive.
IS YOUR WEBSITE FAST?
Is your website loading in less than 3 seconds? That’s the recommended time. Anything longer than that, you will lose a % of prospects due to your website being slow to load. Multiple elements influence the page load speed including images, videos and your design.
DOES IT REFLECT YOUR BRAND?
This is one of the most common problems companies and brands face. In some cases the website you might have a nice website. The problem is it really doesn’t reflect who you are, your brand personality and how you want to be perceived.
Let us show you how our Web Design Agency managed to completely revamp the websites for these companies and radically change the way their brand was perceived online:
SURE YOU’LL LOVE IT
Check out some of the amazing feedback about our web design agency
“Thanks for your hard work and strategic involvement in the development of Medley and the Medley brand.”
Great question! Before looking for a Web Design Agency, you might ask yourself these questions:
Is your website responsive? A responsive website will look good on any device, desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet. To check that, simply visit your website from a mobile device. If pictures and text are cut off or the text is too small, it means your website is not responsive
Is your website loading in less than 3 seconds? That’s the recommended time. Anything longer than that, you will lose a % of prospects due to your website being slow to load. You can check the your website page load speed on https://gtmetrix.com
Does your website reflect your brand?
Is it easy to navigate?
If you answered no to one or more of these questions then you might have a case for thinking about a new website
Wordpress is a free,widely-used and highly-customizable content management system (CMS). This is the backend of your website. Through this software you will be able to make changes to your website, like posting a blog post, uploading new pictures, etc without the need for a developer. All our web design projects are WordPress-based
Great question! For Onpage Optimization* we mean optimizing all the elements of your website to maximize indexability and visibility on Google (title, meta description, sitemap, etc) as well as page load speed. All our websites come already optimized for search engines and page load speed.
*Please note Onpage Optimization does not include SEO Copywriting, which is available in our Master and Conquer web design plans only
By SEO Copywriting* we mean the process of reviewing your website text content and optimizing it for maximum visibility on search engines like Google. After the review, you will be presented with a revised and optimized version of your text content for you to approve.
*Please note this service is included in our Master and Conquer web design plans only
This is a service* we are quite proud of and is almost unique to Increasily.com. We strongly believe that your website should reflect the uniqueness of your brand. For this reason, we come to you and take up to 30 bespoke photos and 1 promo video (1 minute) and we use this content to populate your web pages.
Voice Search is a type of voice-recognition technology applied to searches online where you look for an information on search engines by way of using your voice. If you own a smartphone, you most likely have already activated Google Assistant, Siri or Cortana. According to the latest stats, by 2020 50-75% of online searches will happen via voice search
Fair question! There are two simple things you can quickly check to see whether your website is optimized for voice search or not:
Does your website come up on Google for conversational searches? Voice Search is different from Text Search. One of the main differences is the conversational style of the searches. For example, let’s say you are looking for a restaurant in Dublin city centre. Your text search will most likely be something like ‘restaurant Dublin city centre’ or similar. On the other hand, your voice search might well be something like ‘what’s the best restaurant in Dublin city centre?’
Does your website feature an FAQ section? Voice Search can be leveraged by adding FAQs to your web pages. Google and other search engines match questions to answers for voice search queries and FAQs are a great way to be noticed
We ask our web design customers for a 30% upfront payment, which works as a deposit, after the choosing of the design. The remaining 70% can be paid when the project is nearly completed and the website ready to go live
If you change your mind before we start working on the project, there is no charge from our end. If you change your mind midway through, near the end or after the team has already started on the project, we will keep the 30% deposit
Yes, you can. It’s not unusual for our customers to launch a one-page website / Grow plan and expand on the content / moving to the Conquer plan later on in the project. If that’s your case, we will offer you a custom quote based on the work already done