Digital Marketing Strategy Weekly Roundup, 22nd – 26th March 2021 – In this Digital Marketing Strategy weekly roundup you will find the most interesting things that I learned about Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Online Advertising, and WordPress strategy in the week between 22nd – 26th March 2021.
If you need help with your digital strategy, make sure you check our Digital Marketing Strategy agency services.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Things I have learned this week about Digital Marketing strategy:
Things I have learned this week about SEO strategy:
- Bounce rate should be part of your strategy but it doesn’t matter for SEO
- A simply line of CSS [contain] could greatly speed up your website
- More SEO trends to inform your strategy in 2021
Things I have learned this week about WordPress strategy:
- Places to look if you need to hire a developer to build a WordPress plugin
- Choosing the best SEO plugin for WordPress (according to Bluehost)
Social Media Strategy
Things I have learned this week about Social Media strategy:
- Instagram story drafts are coming
- There is going to be a Twitter chat on how to build a social media strategy (March 30th 4 pm GMT)
Web Design Strategy
Things I have learned this week about Web Design strategy:
- 5 steps to simplify your web design strategy plan
- 32 landing pages from popular brands to inspire you
I hope you liked this digital marketing strategy weekly roundup. If you have any questions, please get in touch through the comments or contact us by email or phone.
Have a great weekend!