Digital Marketing Strategy Weekly Roundup, 5th – 9th April 2021 – In this Digital Marketing Strategy weekly roundup you will find the most interesting things that I learned about Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Online Advertising, and WordPress strategy in the week between 5th – 9th April 2021.
If you need help with your digital strategy, make sure you check our Digital Marketing Strategy agency services.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Things I have learned this week about Digital Marketing strategy:
Things I have learned this week about SEO strategy:
- How to Find Low-Competitor Keywords for SEO
- How to Prepare for Core Web Vitals
- The Most Important Google Algorithm Updates That Still Matter Today
Social Media Strategy
Things I have learned this week about Social Media strategy:
- Leverage Social Media for Account-Based Marketing
- Majority of Executives to Increase Social Spend Over the Next Three Years
I hope you liked this shorter version of the digital marketing strategy weekly roundup. If you have any questions, please get in touch through the comments or contact us by email or phone.
Have a great weekend!