Digital Marketing Weekly Roundup, 1st – 5th March 2021 – In this Digital Marketing weekly roundup you will find the most interesting articles from around the web about Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Online Advertising, WordPress and more that have been published between 1st – 5th March 2021.
Starting from last week, I am giving to this roundup a slightly different spin. I am moving away from a simple list of articles. I am focusing instead of things I have learned and break them down into categories.
If you need help with your Digital Marketing, make sure you check our Digital Marketing agency services.
Things I have learned this week about SEO:
- Pagespeed Insights now supports HTTP/2 (and how to enable this protocol on your website)
- The likely effect of Core Web Vitals on ranking
- How to perform a technical SEO audit (I have just used this framework with a client)
- How to train your team on SEO (from novice to advanced)
- How to see how people found you on Google My Business
- Semrush (SEMR) is going public for $144 million
Things I have learned this week about WordPress:
- What the best chat plugins for WordPress are (I have used Tidio and Chaty for some projects)
- What some of the best WordPress themes for photographers are
- Yoast 15.9.1 is out
- The +5,000 users of Woocommerce File Upload should update their plugin due to a recently-found vulnerability
Things I have learned about Social Media this week:
- You can now go live with up to three more people on Instagram via Live Rooms
- Some interesting stats about Instagram
- You can now have both voice and video calls from Whatsapp desktop app
Some interesting resources I have come across this week about Web Design:
The articles above are handpicked by me during the week. If you want your article mentioned on our weekly round up, or you want to promote your products or services through a featured article, feel free to get in touch.