Hey folks, another week gone by and it’s pretty much September!
It’s also back-to-school time for parents and children!
Before getting into the digital marketing weekly roundup from the week I want to take a moment to thank all digital marketers out there who are sending articles.
We like receiving those and we are happy to publish them.
Enough intro now. Enjoy this our digital marketing weekly roundup:
SEO & SEM
- 17 Cool Landing Pages I Wish I Made (Wordstream, 24th August 2019) – Your PPC campaign is efficient. You are getting traffic but not so many conversions? it might be that your landing page is not optimised. In this article, the guys at Wordstream go through some great examples of landing pages.
- Refurbishing Top Content – Best of Whiteboard Friday (Moz, 30th August 2019) – In this article, which I have already added to my Feedly board, the guys at Moz give some thoughts on how to refurbish top content.
- Google: Noindex Robots.txt Directive Won’t Work After September 1st (Search Engine Land, 29th August 2019) – This is for some more advanced users and web masters. You want to take note of this change.
- How to Use Keywords in Your Blogging Strategy (Moz, 28th August 2019) – Another great article from the guys at Moz. I personally overlooked blog post optimisation for some time and now that I see the potential, I a am being very consistent about it.
- Where Should You Place Your Instagram Hashtags – in the Caption or in the First Comment? [Study] (Social Media Today, 30th August 2019) – We generally put hashtags in the first comment. For those who think it’s not a good idea. it seems that posts with hashtags in the caption get a slightly better reach.
- How to Create LinkedIn Articles That People Will Read and Share (Social Media Examiner, 28th August 2019) – If you want to up your LinkedIn articles game, then this blog post is for you.
WordPress & Web Design
- 20 School Website Design Examples for Learning Institutions (Line25, 29th August 2019) – In case you want to revamp your school website, here’s a list with some great examples.
- How To Create A Real Estate Website In WordPress That Gets Results (WPMU DEV, 28th August 2019) – Are you a real estate agency looking for a website redesign? In this article you can find some useful tips. Also don’t forget to check out our recent real estate agency web design project for some inspiration.
- Top Fifty WP: New Website Ranks Plugins by Downloads per Day (WordPress Tavern, 28th August 2019) – If you are curious about what the top plugins for WordPress are, in terms of download, you might want to check this site.
- Compare 14 top marketing automation platforms (Marketing Land, 28th August 2019) – Marketing automation can greatly help your business. In this article, the guys at Marketing Land explore some of the top options out there.
- 13 PR Blogs You Should Be Reading This Year (Hubspot, 29th August 2019) – Are you happy about your PR efforts? if you think that something can be improved, you better check these guys for inspiration, tips and tricks.
- Avoid these 50 mistakes when you make an advergame (Plinq, 26th August 2019) – I confess I didn’t know what an advergame was until I read this post, which we received and published. If you are thinking about an advergame for your brand, make sure you check out this post.
That’s it folks. I hope you like this digital marketing weekly roundup. As usual, feel free to share your feedback in the comments. If you have any article you would like us to consider for publication, please reach out via email or contact form.
Also if you would like to receive exclusive articles, including our digital marketing weekly roundup, directly to your inbox, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter.
For now, I hope you all have a great weekend!
PS Today we are shooting a new video for our agency. I’ll make sure to give it great visibility. If you are curious about it, stay tuned and follow us on social media.