Hey, I hope you have had an amazing week! We are starting today a weekly…
Hey folks, it’s annual leave time for me.
I’ll be away for a few days in Romania with the in-laws.
Before leaving, I am sharing a few gems I found this week and I hope they can help you with your digital marketing efforts.
I am also adding a new category, which I call ‘Marketing’. Here you go!
- Email Opens by Time of Day (Marketing Profs, 31st July 2019) – Have you ever wondered when it’s the best time to send an email? In this article, the author looks at stats on when people are most likely to read your email.
SEO & SEM
- 11 Reasons Your Google Ads Aren’t Showing—And How to Fix Them (Wordstream, 30th July 2019) – Nice article by the folks from Wordstream about the most common causes why a Google ad is now showing, performance- and non-performance-related. Definitely worth a read.
- Search Intent: How to Effectively Use it for Your Business (Torque, 31st July 2019) – Nice article if you want to dig deeper into the search intent behind search queries.
- Claim your Knowledge Graph: Here’s how (Search Engine Land, 30th July 2019) – Google now allows you to take control of your knowledge graph, that is the featured snippet you see on the right hand side of the SERP when searching for your company name or keywords strictly-related to your business.
- Get Email Alerts When a Competitor Launches a Facebook Ad (Increasily, 29th July 2019) – Have you ever wondered if your competitors are running Facebook ads? Would you like to know when and what type of ads? In this article we explain how to do that.
- Instagram Purges Meme Accounts, Shutting Down Pages With Millions of Followers (Search Engine Journal, 30th July 2019) – Did your favourite Instagram meme account disappear? It might have been affected by the recent shut down of meme accounts by Instagram.
- 4 Strategies to Increase Facebook Lead Ad Quality (Search Engine Journal, 31st July 2019) – Have you ever run a Facebood Lead Campaign? The one where you have to create the form etc? In this article the guys at SEJ explain how to increase your average lead quality.
- The Demographics of Social Media in 2019 [Infographic] (Social Media Today, 31st July 2019) – Always good to know where your target audience is hanging out these days.
I hope you like it. I haven’t had much time for writing this week but I’ll be back at it after I am back from holidays.
For now, I hope everybody is having a great week!
Listen to the audio version of the article:
Audio courtesy of Text2Speech.org
Featured image from Canva (Canva, n/a) [accessed 1st August 2019]