Digital Marketing Weekly Roundup, 22nd – 26th February 2021 – In this Digital Marketing weekly roundup you will find the most interesting articles from around the web about Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Online Advertising, WordPress and more that have been published between 22nd – 26th February 2021*.
Starting from last week, I am giving to this roundup a slightly different spin. I am moving away from a simple list of articles. I am focusing instead of things I have learned and break them down into categories.
If you need help with your Digital Marketing, make sure you check our Digital Marketing agency services.
I have learned a lot about SEO this week, like:
- Quality beats quantity when it comes to backlinks
- The length of an article is not always relevant to rank on Google
- There is a new Association functionality in Google Search Console
- Longer title tags have SEO benefits
I am very proud to have learned a few things about WordPress this week:
- How to add a custom tab to Woocommerce product pages in bulk (article coming soon)
- How to import an RSS feed category into WordPress (without a premium plugin)
- Some interesting stats about the growth of Woocommerce
- How to activate some experimental features in Elementor to make your website load faster
I am just mentioning Kapwing here, an amazing video editing tool whose free plan is not very common (I don’t get paid to write this and I am not an affiliate):
- No watermarks
- 250MB file upload limit
- Export videos up to 7 minutes long
- Publish up to 3 hours of video per month
- Edit and store content up to 2 days old
- Access to all tools
And if you want to switch to a premium plan, you can do so for only $17 a month!
The articles above are handpicked by me during the week. If you want your article mentioned on our weekly round up, or you want to promote your products or services through a featured article, feel free to get in touch.